text || julyn
- Julia: ok thank
- Julia: but just come in when you get here bc what if it isn't you and it's a ghost or a burglar
- Julia: or knock to the tune of the star spangled banner so i know its you
- Julia: i'll be the big blanket ball on the floor
- Brooklyn: what if I mess up the knocking pattern?!!??
- Brooklyn: I'll sing through the door before I come on
- Brooklyn: you're so cute even when you're blazed outta your cute little head ugh
MY SISTER JUST BROUGHT A HUMAN INTO MY ROOM I STILL HAVE BEDHEAD AND I
text || julyn
- Julia: i smoked by myself and it isn't fun
- Julia: i don't like it i don't like it
- Julia: my house is scary and it took me an hour to crawl under this blanket and find my phone
- Brooklyn: baby :((((
- Brooklyn: let me come by and save you
Fifth Harmony Fifth Times a Charm Palmdale 7/19 - Lauren
( snap to → don’t. )
marcela: shut up. you know i don't like you doing that shit.marcela: what? it's the truth.marcela: i'm sorry. it didn't mean anything and i really do regret it..
reagan: you're drunk, marce. don't say shit you're gonna regret
reagan: i'm sure.
Plot where MUSE A and MUSE B have been dating for a few months but break up early in the relationship. MUSE A has been lying their whole relationship and was glad to be done with it while MUSE B falls fast and has unfortunately, fell for MUSE A hopelessly. Though MUSE B still loves MUSE A they just want them to be happy, and while MUSE A is out partying, getting laid, etc, they believe they still have some type of ownership over MUSE B so jealousy comes into play. They don’t want the same for MUSE B so they begin sabotaging any glimmer of happiness MUSE B finds. Eventually MUSE B finds out about what MUSE A has been doing and things can go from there whichever direction you take it.